im gonna do that thing where u message someone randomly asking for ur sandals back ill keep u guys updated
oh my god
people are so nICE ABOUT THIS
things have taken a dramatic turn
dammit my cover is blown
PEOPLE ARE WAY TO NICE ABOUT MY NON EXISTENT SANDALS
IM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE
2. It is okay to not know. Everyone always despises the phrase, “I don’t know” but no one tells you that it is okay to not know. The becoming is more important than the being, anyways.
3. If someone ever makes you feel less, in any way, you have every right to walk away. You have every right to cut out toxic people in your life. To close the door on people who make you feel bad about who you are or what you stand for. Friends don’t tear down, they build up.
4. Loss is always going to happen. Just like paint will always chip and rain will always fall, loss will always be part of life. No matter how much I don’t like it, or avoid it, it is going to walk my way at several times in my life. Learn to embrace it and learn to get closure.
5. Give yourself a chance. Stop saying, “I don’t think I can” or “But what if I am not able to?” and give yourself a chance. This may be cliche, but try to believe in yourself. When you get older, your knees won’t work the same and you won’t have the best memory, and you are going to wish you’d given yourself a chance years sooner.
6. Fall in love. Don’t be guarded before you fall in love. You could fall in love three times and still not find the right one, but none of it is going to make “the one” matter less. Don’t fall into that idea that your first love has to be your best love. Fall in love as many times as it naturally happens.
7. Firsts are going to be messy. First loves, first kisses, first dates, first failed tests, first college class, first time you drive a car, first time you ride a plane - first times were made to be imperfect. Just because it’s messy and all over the place, doesn’t mean it can’t be good or worthwhile.
8. You want another scoop of ice-cream? Go get it. Get three more scoops of ice-cream if that is what you want. “Fat” is not the opposite of beautiful and it is not the opposite of happy. Don’t let anyone tell you that your body type isn’t beautiful. Beauty is a social construct, create your own, become your own.
9. Let yourself be alone. Loneliness is not a bad thing. It is healthy and normal. Everyone needs to spend a good portion of their life alone. We learn who we are when we are alone; life is less crowded and more clear when we are alone.
10. If you aren’t happy where you are, change it. Quit your job, move, become a vegetarian, get a new hobby, pick up an old hobby, whatever you do - make sure it benefits you. Life is too short to not be alive, to not be passionate, and overflowing.Amanda Helm - Ten things I learned before I turned twenty (via impetrate)
Yesterday I had many epiphanies in the club
The purpose of the crowd was kinda obvious. Quite bad leh. The conduct.
Haha I don’t think I can last a lifestyle like this like the many of my friends can. It’s so insane an for temporary satisfaction of lust.
Fun la. I give it to you. But then, aiya, I’m very judgmental okay?
Very bad la.
I Learnt a lesson on loyalty.
I saw many things that made me, tsk.
I’d never want my kids to follow in that life. That being said, i’ll never restrict them, because these things you must learn in your own time.
What mentors I have, with an array of experiences to teach me. Still, I managed to refract and reflect life itself in that cramped room with sweaty bodies. I told you, epiphany.
It was like, a voice that asked me: wtf are you doing here and what are you doing at all? And surprisingly, I could think clearly through the smoke and mirrors, much like that green laser that shot through the crowd, and it kept me, safe.
Maybe the guilt set in much later.
Much much later, maybe tomorrow